Rangers (Morelos 5) 1 - 3 St Johnstone

Alaves and wilson were all over the shop. Neither looked like they knew what they were doing.

I have said it before I don't think Alves is that good a defender. i thought he was good at organising but as you say they were all over the place. On the last few performances Bates has been our best defender.

I cant even bring myself to watch Alves interview. I'll put this politely... he needs to take a good look at himself in the mirror. See if he doesn't want to be here he can go and take Cardoso and Pena with him

How do bud...I see you got a good score in the cricket. How do we get you out?

The Pedro appointment installed this, he brought in players who will be lost. So a gaffer needs to come in an put the arm around the shoulder on these guys as we cant afford to replace.

A game like today requires our most creative players on the pitch. Games like that are ideal for Pena in particular. I've no idea why he doesn't get selected.

He's not getting selected because he's not been good enough. I'm not sure he can adapt to our game in this country.

He's one of several players I reckon the D of F will try & get rid off next month

Why Murty reverted to a system that has not worked all season I will never know. last week he stated himself that Windass was better free in a more central position and yesterday he sticks him out on the wing. I will agree that Pena was not right for the Hibs game but today was made for him. Kranjcar should just be released. It is like keeping an old sick dog alive just because you selfishly can't part with it.

Edited by pete

BBC match report...

Second sentence: "Alfredo Morelos scored against the run of play to put the hosts in front early on.".

He scored after 5 mins. Is there really a "run of play" that early in the match?

They won't send out a commentary of my team so I won't give them clicks.

How do bud...I see you got a good score in the cricket. How do we get you out?

The Pedro appointment installed this, he brought in players who will be lost. So a gaffer needs to come in an put the arm around the shoulder on these guys as we cant afford to replace.

Ha ha I'm good mate. Yeah he's a decent player eh! Same spelling too