Rangers (Morelos 5) 1 - 3 St Johnstone

I suppose that was on the cards given our last three performances - you can only get away with it so many times.

In a way, more disappointing than Hamilton, since we had the lead. Once again out-fought by a team we should be able to comfortably out-play.

I agree Gribz I dont blame Murty either they were the same under MW and PC its the players I question. You cant take a rest as a Rangers player you have to operate to much higher standards than everyone else.

Yes mate, we need to build from the bottom. This isnt a one off result. We have drew with Kilmarnock and a poor Hearts at home this season (albeit under PC) and now lost to Hamilton and St Johnstone. That should be 12 points for a solid Rangers. There is a weakness somewhere.

I hope those of you thinking even for a moment that Murty would be a worthy permanent manager of our club are hanging your heads in shame. A couple of wins against a shite Aberdeen team don't mask the fact he's proven time and time again how incapable he is. Three games on the trot we've been awful and before the Aberdeen games we had back to back defeats against Hamilton and Dundee. Jesus fucking Christ.

We have neither the board nor the manager capable of taking us any further forward.

I suppose that was on the cards given our last three performances - you can only get away with it so many times.

In a way, more disappointing than Hamilton, since we had the lead. Once again out-fought by a team we should be able to comfortably out-play.

Yes, grinding out wins in the Scottish league against pish opposition will only last so long.