Nae luck Timmy.

A close select coven actually say they saw the receipt for the last lot of crowd funded money that wasn't used for the designed purpose and ended up "supporting a charity". Too many of these scumbags are making a decent living from telling lies or leading crusades against Rangers.

A perfect example from the tramp beggar liar ---

" Slightly north of one hundred readers, the majority of whom were recurring donors or generous contributors of a £20 quantum in November or December, are now in possession of Deus Ex Machina. The minority paid £5.55 ( going for 55) for three articles. The prologue for the second of this trilogy will follow a few words on houeskeeping. If one donated £20 or more I would have written to you to express my gratitude. Hit reply, add a few words, and bob will be your surrogate uncle. If one is a recurring donor of a quantum of £5 or more, drop me a line with the size of your quantum and date established. Very straightforward. "

They have absolutely NO shame whatsoever.

Edited by boabie

I’m no lawyer but when they raised the prospect of a judicial review and I googled all about them it was clear they wouldn’t get one.

John James actually has the fools sussed

He doesn't need to fool them. They just really want to (or need to) believe that it's illegal, so they gladly give up their cash to fund this nonsense. The lawyers will be having a field day.

He doesn't need to fool them. They just really want to (or need to) believe that it's illegal, so they gladly give up their cash to fund this nonsense. The lawyers will be having a field day.

They now have all their eggs in the current complaint with the SPFL.

No doubt when it's decided there's f all can be done with that association Muirhead and the other obsessives will crowdfund another lawyer leech.

They were the folk who wanted Rangers hammered by Whytes actions. Rangers did get hammered but their haste closed a lot of future doors.

Somebody suggest trying the international court of justice in the Hague and from there a UN vote. So many avenues. So much potential comedy.

Good idea, but can we also help them by advising them of the language they need to file their complaint in? I know they struggle with that too. ;-)