Nae luck Timmy.

It looks like another load of mank Giro money has gone to fund some well heeled solicitors .

" “In response to the SFA’s refusal, a process was undertaken by fans to investigate whether a Judicial Review of that refusal was possible. A national firm of Solicitors was engaged, and they in turn instructed a prominent QC to provide opinion on the matter.

The Opinion, which we accept, is that the SFA were entitled to refuse the SPFL request. It is irrelevant whether this refusal was illogical, self serving or protectionist. There is not a case in law to force the SFA to comply with even a perfectly reasonable request which is in the best interests of the game in Scotland.”

:flute:

I wonder what Muirhead and the other fannies will dream up next for the deluded bastards to crowdfund.

Can I be the first to say, getitupye ! :roflmao:

" ... a perfectly reasonable request which is in the best interests of the game in Scotland"?

I'd like to get explained how another inquisition would serve the "best interest of the game in Scotland"? It would only be self-serving to the requesting Yahoos and their club, full stop. Hypocritical bampots that they are.

" ... a perfectly reasonable request which is in the best interests of the game in Scotland"?

I'd like to get explained how another inquisition would serve the "best interest of the game in Scotland"? It would only be self-serving to the requesting Yahoos and their club, full stop. Hypocritical bampots that they are.

Your point is illustrated on their TSFM blog.

ie. desperately pretends to be an all inclusive blog for all Scottish football fans, where in reality it has pretensions of becoming a 'pressure group' for the celtic-minded in disguise. One that boasts about it being representative of all fans.

Given their supposed morals, you would expect them to at least be honest and rename themselves as The Rangers Monitor.

And right on time the tramp beggar liar steps forward to gather up some more Giro money from them -

" If the RTC blogger would care to contact me, and work in unison with me, I will initiate crowdfunded legal redress. Should we both continue to be mindful of our anonymity we will require a third party to front our consortium. I would invite John Clark who contributes to the SFM.

So why not go it on my own? I can barely raise enough money to pay the rent and I have not had a holiday since starting this site and being forced into exile. A kind reader has offered me a coach flight and free accommodation with his family in Buenos Aires, but I would not turn up without the means to buy him a bottle of red wine in gratitude. "

:laugh2:

Go ahead lads. Send him some more of your hard earned. :flipa:

And right on time the tramp beggar liar steps forward to gather up some more Giro money from them -

" If the RTC blogger would care to contact me, and work in unison with me, I will initiate crowdfunded legal redress. Should we both continue to be mindful of our anonymity we will require a third party to front our consortium. I would invite John Clark who contributes to the SFM.

So why not go it on my own? I can barely raise enough money to pay the rent and I have not had a holiday since starting this site and being forced into exile. A kind reader has offered me a coach flight and free accommodation with his family in Buenos Aires, but I would not turn up without the means to buy him a bottle of red wine in gratitude. "

:laugh2:

Go ahead lads. Send him some more of your hard earned. :flipa:

Or at the very least send him a bottle of Cava that he take to Argentina as present.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao2:

We as Rangers supporters are the most generous when giving for the benefit of various charities, community welfare and for the benefit of sick children. Not forgetting for the love of our own club, the Tims on the other hand are the most generous in the world when giving money to terrorist organisations, hate related crowdfunding and the pursuance of their own agenda and dominance, exclusively when it is to the determent of us.

Compare and contrast WATP.

It looks like another load of mank Giro money has gone to fund some well heeled solicitors .

" “In response to the SFA’s refusal, a process was undertaken by fans to investigate whether a Judicial Review of that refusal was possible. A national firm of Solicitors was engaged, and they in turn instructed a prominent QC to provide opinion on the matter.

The Opinion, which we accept, is that the SFA were entitled to refuse the SPFL request. It is irrelevant whether this refusal was illogical, self serving or protectionist. There is not a case in law to force the SFA to comply with even a perfectly reasonable request which is in the best interests of the game in Scotland.”

:flute:

I wonder what Muirhead and the other fannies will dream up next for the deluded bastards to crowdfund.

Can I be the first to say, getitupye ! [emoji23]

Very suspicious if you were running a con this would be the exact outcome.

Very suspicious if you were running a con this would be the exact outcome.

A close select coven actually say they saw the receipt for the last lot of crowd funded money that wasn't used for the designed purpose and ended up "supporting a charity". Too many of these scumbags are making a decent living from telling lies or leading crusades against Rangers.