McCrorie a doubt for Easter Road

Better to look after him I'm sure.

We look lightweight in midfield now, Barjonas in and pack midfield.

At a time when money is such an issue, the money men must look ahead and see McCrorie having the potential transfer value to be able to subsidize a season or so.

They should also look at the reasons why we didn't get the corresponding value for the talents of Jamie Ness & Lewis McLeod and look after the lad.

The positives are that unlike Charlie Adam, we aren't going to make the mistake of not seeing what is there and lose out...or...does the lad have a less than professional attitude a la Charlie Miller.

Edited by buster.

i would like to see us play someone with pace on the wing against Whittaker who I thought on Sunday looked slow and a weak link. Agree with packing midfield as Hibs are quite strong there and Martin Boyle also looks a threat.

Make no mistake, unless he's injured, Miller will start. I would assume that we'll do the same thing as we did against Aberdeen, i.e. block their route to goal and try to hit them with the pace of Windass, Candeias and Morelos. It will be a massive loss if both Jack and McCrorie are out, after their great job against the Sheep. Holt will do the chasing, no doubt, but both of the aforementioned do a lot with their positional sense and tackling ability. As well as being physically strong. Maybe we draw Tav closer to Holt in the middle if we go 3 at the back. Miller should be ordered to stay anywhere up top, as his stuff in midfield, those little "too quick give-and-takes" usually means that we lose possession in that area and allow the opposition to go at us again. If he has to play, please leftish attacking midfield and Windass and Morelos through the middle.

Edited by der Berliner

At a time when money is such an issue, the money men must look ahead and see McCrorie having the potential transfer value to be able to subsidize a season or so.

They should also look at the reasons why we didn't get the corresponding value for the talents of Jamie Ness & Lewis McLeod and look after the lad.

The positives are that unlike Charlie Adam, we aren't going to make the mistake of not seeing what is there and lose out...or...does the lad have a less than professional attitude a la Charlie Miller.

From within Auchenhowie, the lad's attitude is absolutely spot on. Also very humble from what I hear.

His contract runs to 2021 so we should be fine... for now.