Rogers record in the CL.

One win, three draws, eight defeats. The one win came away to Anderlecht who were apparently in a slump at the time. The yahoos have the second worst goal difference of this years group stage on -13 while only Anderlecht have a worse statistic on -15.

His CL record in scouserland was poor, too, if memory serves, and that despite spending circa 300M GPB on players.

This season members of his billion pound squad are being found out. It used to be called 2nd season syndrome.

Has he not already thrown some of them under the porkheid omnibus?

I feel that it is well beyond time that other Scottish teams realised that they have feet of clay.

I want that lot in the Thursday cup it will add to extra games and injuries ,you never know we might just lift the title as we don't have this distraction .

Won't matter. They'll get put out next round in EL whoever they get

To be fair, the Scum had a tough group with PSG and Bayern, with Anderlecht being the dark horse. The former two would have slaughtered nigh anyone else as well, I would assume that the Scum simply couldn't handle not being the dominant team on the park and weren't used to defending against better players. Somewhat similar to us last season against the Scum, as we were usually the team who had to out-play the opposition (bar the Scum and perhaps Aberdeen), but were not used to defend a lot or doggedly. Hence the Scum's superior players ran havoc ... much like PSG did to them. Put them under pressure and they will show weaknesses ... and I hope we'll do that next time we meet them.