I'd given my ticket to a friend. Then my son in law couldn't make a match so asked me if I'd use his tickets and take my grandson to the game.

I wandered up to the Broomloan only to be told by the wee man that his seats were in the Copland. :lol:

I'd just assumed they'd have seats at the other end.

To answer your question mate - no idea. Sorry.

I'd given my ticket to a friend. Then my son in law couldn't make a match so asked me if I'd use his tickets and take my grandson to the game.

I wandered up to the Broomloan only to be told by the wee man that his seats were in the Copland. :lol:

I'd just assumed they'd have seats at the other end.

To answer your question mate - no idea. Sorry.

That is not answering his question.;)2

Do they do face painting at every game? Taking grandson to Motherwell game, so its not for me.:)

If I see a guy with a saltire on his face I will know it’s you Bearger lol. Aye, there is usually face painting on weekend games. Sometimes not during the week or cup games though (I did ask why but it’s just availability I think?).

I’m 99% sure there will be face painting at the Motherwell game.