[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Wilson 14; Windass 63)

English obviously accidentally forgot to put the bit in about Jack winning the ball first and that there was absolutely no intent to cause harm.

I doubt this one will be rescinded as every pundit is saying the ref was right.

Ian hit the nail on the head, todays win is even more sweeter because of the circumstances.

Apparently Willie Miller isn't saying the ref was right which torments the sheep element no end.

Was Ramos not just sent off for the 25th time in his career? It doesn't diminish his impact. He's a prick at times, but you want him in your team.

Same with Jack for me. I wouldn't be asking him to dial it down.

Jack is exactly the type of player I love and we need in our team. Can keep possession and loves a tackle. Reminds of Stuart McCall.

Not as good a game as Wednesday nights, but another good away performance at a difficult venue. We played it just right if just a wee bit slower than Wednesday night for my taste, but it was Aberdeen who were at home so the onus was on them to attack.

Aberdeen didn't half make a meal of fifty fifty challenges, said to a friend about five minutes before Jack got sent of, Aberdeen were looking for a sending off, right on queue Jack puts his boot through by an accident in my view and woooosh out comes the red card, our players get assaulted on a regular basis and nowt is done, we put in one contentious challenge and a straight red. We do play to a different rule book imo, Windass takes his fair share of stick but over the two games i would give him first place followed by Jack, McCrorie, Holt.

Can't complain taking six points off the Sheep, makes it all the galling therefore dropping six point to Hamilton and Dundee.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Not intentional for me, Jack had to go in strong and did, May arrived late and got injured, never a red for me, maybe a booking!.

I don't think it was intentional either, but don't think that's relevant in whether it's a red or not.

Not as good a game as Wednesday nights, but another good away performance at a difficult venue. We played just right if just a wee bit slow than Wednesday night for my taste, but it was Aberdeen who were at home so the onus was on them to attack.

Aberdeen didn't half make a meal of fifty fifty challenges, said to a friend about five minutes before Jack got sent of, Aberdeen were looking for a sending off, right on queue Jack puts his boot through by an accident in my view and woooosh out comes the red card, our players get assaulted on a regular basis and nowt is done, we put in one contentious challenge and a straight red. We do play to a different rule book imo, Windass takes his fair share of stick but over the two games i would give him place followed by Jack, McCrorie, Holt.

Can't complain taking six points off the Sheep, makes it all the galling therefore dropping six point to Hamilton and Dundee.

I think Wed result/performance had a huge effect on todays' match, the sheep were very wary of us and maybe even a bit scared of our ability to attack fast!

I don't think it was intentional either, but don't think that's relevant in whether it's a red or not.

So what was he red carded for then if it wasn't intentional?, there was nowhere else for Jack to plant his foot,IMO.