We Deserve Better - Rangers v Aberdeen

I've got to be honest folks I feared the worst for tonight but so far thats much more like it... we've been first to every breakdown in the middle of the park and it shows Pena pushes our line up enough to cause concern, his touches have been outstanding and his late runs into the box are extremely dangerous. I've also got to say that McCrorie is a natural in that right half role he reads the game in front of him very well and has started at least a couple of chances in assist. I'm enjoying how tonight has panned out so far another couple in the second half and the same again on Sunday would be very very nice.

McCrorie looks a decent player even in that defensive mid position. Happy to mix it but looking to get on the ball and make telling passes too.

This lad is a star in the making

We should play him every week for the rest of the season.

He wont always be great but we will benefit long term.

That was a frustrating first half, and by that i mean, that is what we are actually capable of.

You could have started that post of saying... This is what we're capable of its inexplicable why we we're not consistent. Jeest sayin!

I feared one of those second half lapses where we dominate the first half then come out and struggle just to be in it second half. Hasn't been happening so far.

I'm irritated by the constant references to how bad the sheep are supposed to be playing. Doesn't anyone grasp that when you're up against superior opposition you're not going to look good? Can'y anyone simply be outplayed by us? Do all those outplayed by the yahoos in this league simply play badly?