Rangers 0 v Hamilton 2 - Post match discussion

That was grim today. Up until now it seemed like Murty had a knack for motivating the players, and getting good, positive performances out of them.

Not this afternoon - back to the worst kind of half-hearted stuff. Loose passing which puts us under pressure, bad finishing, and a lack of fight. A complete lack of a winning mentality.

I don't think Hamilton deserved to win, but neither did we.

Murty is not good enough -- I've thought that since his spell last season. He can maybe motivate the players, but that's not enough. We were clueless today. We were better under PC... :ninja:

PC was right to drop Miller; absolutely useless. We need to stop putting so much faith in 'old heads': they only know what it was like in a winning squad; it doesn't mean they know what it takes to create it, IMO.

Really poor. I didn't think it would get worse than the Kilmarnock match.

We just lost it completely after 30 minutes and we should have been winning by then.

Murty's chance to manage the team has just evaporated.

Windass continues to look good one minute and terrible the next.

I think that Miller makes others around him play worse and I would much prefer to see Herrera play.

Not much point in agonising over the team selection though. We need a manager first.

Was Alves injured?

He was not even on the bench today.

Murty pretty much said yesterday Wilson was playing in front of Alves

Official line is Alves hurt his back in warm up

Guessing he didn't want to sit on the bench behind Wilson and mccrorie. Can't blame him.

Joke of a club right now letting idiots like miller dictate. All seems like xenophobia to me. Hardie before herrera??

Murty pretty much said yesterday Wilson was playing in front of Alves

Official line is Alves hurt his back in warm up

Guessing he didn't want to sit on the bench behind Wilson and mccrorie. Can't blame him.

Joke of a club right now letting idiots like miller dictate. All seems like xenophobia to me. Hardie before herrera����

Didn't Hardie and Herrera come on at the same time?

Edited by ranger_syntax

I am not sure you can blame the manager when a 19 year old makes a mistake. I will say though that I disagreed with his substitutions. I would never have taken off Morelos I would have told him to stay in the box and forget his midfield play.

Miller should be dropped he is hopeless.