Club Statement

You go get mccinnis and take it to a tribunal.

At very worst you pay up the remainder of his contract.

Hard to see that being 1.5 million.

I presume the £1.5m is in the contract he foolishly signed in the summer & includes his assistant and backroom staff whoever they might be

A needed £4 million loan £16 million of debt and Pedro’s pay off answers your first question,perhaps reality will one day dawn on you.

For those not yet able to see "your dawn", here's the view of someone who provides an IMHO more balance opinion on our accounts:

https://www.rangersobserver.com/views/2017/11/5/rifc-accounts-2016-17-overview

A needed £4 million loan £16 million of debt and Pedro’s pay off answers your first question,perhaps reality will one day dawn on you.
To be perfectly honust, I'm fed up reading your pish. Every thread in here you go on and on about funds and money and how 'skint' we are. It's like a broken record stuck on repeat.

And as for the other chap above claiming we can't afford Mcinnes, another pile of fake news. Only regular readers of JJ and the other moon howlers would spread fake news about a club you supposedly support.

If you want to believe them then I suggest you stay over the dark side.

Edited by blueflag

To be perfectly honust, I'm fed up reading your pish. Every thread in here you go on and on about funds and money and how 'skint' we are. It's like a broken record stuck on repeat.

And as for the other chap above claiming we can't afford Mcinnes, another pile of fake news. Only regular readers of JJ and the other moon howlers would spread fake news about a club you supposedly support.

I suspect you speak for 99% of us BF! Some of this posters wafflings reek of the underbelly.

Well said!

No matter what we believe as a support , there are obvious issues in the boardroom , whether it's ego , I don't know , but I go back to MW,s sacking and the massive fallout from that , we simply haven't moved on and we certainly haven't a settled or cohesive board .