Rangers statement

Record headline lifted from twitter

Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha odds on to be sacked before next game with Celtic

Caixinha is just 1/10 to be gone before the end of the season and 1/2 to be out of Ibrox before the next derby.

Caixinha is just 1/10 to be gone before the end of the season and 1/2 to be out of Ibrox before the next derby.

Typical deflect headline from them.

Lifted from twitter

DM7PmrAWAAII-Ai.jpg

https://twitter.com/VanguardBears

This is the only way. Until the majority of Bears realise they have the strength and belief within them to carry it through, all this will continue.

Nobody is coming to our rescue. It’s really really happening to us. This will not stop. I suspect most Bears would just rather not make a fuss. What chance have we got?

Frankly what a load of utter pish which has become a habit for them and i'm coming to the conclusion that they want our club to be in constant turmoil to give them something to ramble about.

Let's consider an alternative outcome for Sunday which was a distinct possibility but just didn't happen on the day. From the outset the referee does his job by stopping the Motherwell hatchet attack in it's tracks. We get to play our game, take our chances and run out comfortable 3-0 winners.

Would we be seeing such drivel if that had been the outcome? If not they're throwing this utter pish around on the basis of a single game where again a referee gave our players absolutely no protection and all for the sake of a paper cup with no reward for winning it? I would rather have another 3 points in the bag than win that meaningless cup.

If it were the Scottish cup which can bring a Europa league spot I would feel differently but it's not and i'm judging our progress on league results not this paper cup. In the league we have lost just two games and in one of those not many would disagree we were robbed by yet another lamentable refereeing display.

With that in mind and not even out of the first quarter of the league yet it's absolutely ludicrous to suggest firing our manager is a sane path to go down. After just 9 league games and despite everything the team is still currently sitting in a Europa league spot with over three quarters of the season still to come.

We need to see this season out because it's irrational to imagine that we can bring anybody else in to make Pedro's team any better than they already are. Only Pedro can do that.

Edited by JFK-1

While composing a dossier, it would be worthwhile including ALL incidents where the club believe the ref got it wrong - including incident where RFC players escaped punishment/cards etc. This is the only way that it can be presented as an open & fair representation of the facts.

There has been incidents where Rangers players should have been sent off/punished - Morelos & Pena have been lucky a couple of times.

Overall, we are not talking about refs missing offsides, or a wee shoulder barge....we're talking about MAJOR incidents within games. I think it would be interesting to see some stats relating to Morelos (for example). The couple of times he maybe should have been sent off....how many fouls etc had he endured before then & of what kind of nature ie. is Morelos reacting to "missed" incidents, or is he more the aggressor.