TRO: Keith Jackson and The Ratio

October 18, 2017

By Keith Waddell | Media Analyst

Are you aware of The Ratio? If you are then you will have a fair idea of where this article is going already but for those of you who aren't, let me introduce you to the unofficial law of Twitter. The Ratio goes something like this. If the number of replies to a tweet is vastly greater than the number of interactions the tweet has, either in the form of retweets or likes, then the author has had a nightmare.*

https://www.rangersobserver.com/views/2017/10/17/keith-jackson-and-the-ratio

I like the TRO, but another Keech Jackson blog, seriously? It's like a talk about Knitting patterns, the guy is boring as feck, zero interest in anything the bam writes.

Hey!, have you tried knitting?..............................................:laugh:

Twitter is somewhere brains leak online. I joined for about two days and couldn't believe the endless drivel.

As the old saying goes, If you have nothing to say then you are better saying nothing.