New Sevco Begging Film

Sorry I didn't realise it was 6 months old. I wonder if he got the funding or is just another in a long line to rip off their own kind.

He's been begging for at least 3 years to create this garbage Stu.

Great way to try & create a distraction from the biggest scandal about to hit Scottish football which is whether one of its biggest clubs knowingly harboured paedophiles in its youth set up over 4 separate decades.

We await the forthcoming trials of Torbet, McCafferty etc, with interest. And whether the SFA will once again try & shirk its responsibilities

Great way to try & create a distraction from the biggest scandal about to hit Scottish football which is whether one of its biggest clubs knowingly harboured paedophiles in its youth set up over 4 separate decades.

We await the forthcoming trials of Torbet, McCafferty etc, with interest. And whether the SFA will once again try & shirk its responsibilities

Yup! When it comes there will be no hiding place for them. They will be the ones pulling down statues and forfeiting titles.

No they won't! Don't kid yourself.

So the governing body of Scottish football will simply turn a blind eye to serious criminal activities over 4 decades within one of its member clubs ?? I don't think so. Governments are now involved.

They will have to investigate as to whether this club(and other clubs implicated in this too) attempted any sort of cover-up and if it did whether they gained any sort of 'sporting advantage' which they would not otherwise have got had they reported those involved as they should have done at the time.

Making 'Sevco films' is pathetic & will not distract from the forthcoming more serious issues.

Edited by RANGERRAB

Anyone who expects Celtc FC to suffer in the press or forfeit titles because they knowingly re-employed a paedophile is, unfortunately, kidding themselves on.

I watched the film Spotlight and then checked if that repulsive abomination in Rome, the Vatican, still hoards priceless artefacts and immeasurable wealth...guess what, it does still exist. We don't live in a fair world and Celtc, like their mother church, are bloody good at corruption and cover-ups.

Anyone who expects Celtc FC to suffer in the press or forfeit titles because they knowingly re-employed a paedophile is, unfortunately, kidding themselves on.

I watched the film Spotlight and then checked if that repulsive abomination in Rome, the Vatican, still hoards priceless artefacts and immeasurable wealth...guess what, it does still exist. We don't live in a fair world and Celtc, like their mother church, are bloody good at corruption and cover-ups.

I'll be honest, stripping of titles hasn't even come to mind for me. I just want justice for those poor boys abused and for the world to know what they are really about.

This film and the Tim's desire just shows that lot up for what they are - obsessed. We've just been through 5 or 6 years of Hell and they are beating us easily on and off the pitch. They're playing Barcelona and Bayern Munich and we've been losing to Alloa and Annan Athletic and yet still they're not satisfied. It's some sort of demented blood lust that I really can't understand and believe me, I despise that football club...probably more than most.

Edited by Gonzo79