Holt Ready For The Call

seems like Rossiter is injured

We were taken for mugs with him I’m afraid. There is no way anyone convince me that Mcparland was not on the take. The boy was injured when he came and they must have known he was a walking disaster. Never been properly fit.

Great potential but he is done. He has set himself up for life though with the wage he has received from us. I have every confidence in Holt, 100% this very time he pulls up on a jersey.

Edited by cooponthewing

We were taken for mugs with him I’m afraid. There is no way anyone convince me that Mcparland was not on the take. The boy was injured when he came and they must have known he was a walking disaster. Never been properly fit.

Great potential but he is done. He has set himself up for life though with the wage he has received from us. I have every confidence in Holt, 100% this very time he pulls up on a jersey.

Agree. Rossiter is never going to do it. Liverpool mate of mine was surprised he came here because he was a real prospect as a kid. Even when he's played for us however he's not done that much. Clearly there was potential but we were sold a pup.

Unusually, I'm still a wee bit optimistic regarding Rossiter and hope we see him play regular first team football with us soon.

I like Holt. He's a fairly average player but gives his best.

Edited by Gonzo79

I was impressed with Holt's contribution against Hamilton late on: energy to burn and good movement. However, he's bullied physically too often to be a regular for us. Always confident that he'll do a job, though.

surely what we pay him won't set him up for life !

The games I've seen him playing he did fine

judge the guy at the end of his contract

surely what we pay him won't set him up for life !

The games I've seen him playing he did fine

judge the guy at the end of his contract

It’s what I would consider set up for life CS. 10-15k a week for three years, that’s set up for life where I’m coming from. This in addition to what he earned at Liverpool. I know it’s not a multi million lifestyle but it’s comfortable enough. He has spent 90% if his time suffering from injuries that some were aware of before he got here imo. He will probably fall off the radar when his contract is up.

Edited by cooponthewing

45 percent tax. Agent taking 10 to 20. 13 or so in national insurance.

Im not sure it would last a lifetime unless your properly frugal.

Could pay a lot into a pension i suppose.

If you walk out with 5k a week, that’s 250k a year. He must get that for three years with us and say two at Liverpool so that’s 5. He would or should have between 500,000-1m in his bank. That’s set up in my book even at £500,000 in savings.

Footballers live a fairytale lifestyle with too much money.