To: The House of Commons - End the BBC Licence Fee

Don't see that ever happening and certainly not at the behest of the Scottish backwater. And as many have said they do provide quality services for a lot less than the likes of sky do and I don't see anyone changing that because they have a rogue element in BBC Scotland sports department.

A better avenue to go down may be to raise questions abut their neutrality. Make complaints to Ofcom.

Don't see that ever happening and certainly not at the behest of the Scottish backwater. And as many have said they do provide quality services for a lot less than the likes of sky do and I don't see anyone changing that because they have a rogue element in BBC Scotland sports department.

A better avenue to go down may be to raise questions abut their neutrality. Make complaints to Ofcom.

That has been tried over many years. Many times by many people.

A waste of ink, stamp, electricity mate.

I disagree. Then we'll end up with reality TV on every terrestrial channel. That's why the BBC is useful because it DOESN'T have to answer to sponsors. But who it is answerable to needs to be reviewed because some of the blatant agendas going on are not what the license is paid to cover.

Have you had a look at what the BBC are currently passing off as entertainment mate ?

One of their best selling shows was a load of nonentities cooking.

Maybe twice a year we'll get a drama, usually involving the same half dozen performers they use every year - all vastly overpaid , simply because they are "recognised" [from the previous years garbage].

Imo they are a waste of time and public money.

I don't watch the 'entertainment' stuff. It is crap. I do, however, love the BBC4 documentaries about history and other countries. I'd be happy to pay for those.

But BBC Scotland, some of the news items and that Kneussberg creature all disgust me.