Ibrox Bar Open For Old Firm

Just to remind people it's a Saturday game so all the pubs should all be serving bevvy at 10am.

Steve: I'd have offered to pick you up on my way through but I think my car is full that day unfortunately. :(

You learn something knew every day. Shows I now don't spend much time in pubs though. I still thought it was 11am?

No, there are only two I know of that open at 8am with a license. You need to buy some food with your drink (roll etc). It's mainly for guys coming off night shift. Your best choice would be the Ibrox bar.

Cheers - I thought I'd slipped into an alternate universe for a minute, there :)

Edited by SteveC

Just to remind people it's a Saturday game so all the pubs should all be serving bevvy at 10am.

Steve: I'd have offered to pick you up on my way through but I think my car is full that day unfortunately. :(

No probs - thanks for the thought.

Hahah - that's very kind but seems unfair on your missus!

I missed the 1970 League Cup final because I was playing that afternoon. I was a right winger (football only) and so hugged the touchline all day to be near a guy who was following the game and feeding me news. When we scored i ran right round the pitch without the ball :)

Lol. That's funny !

The missus is usually pissed at me anyway, so having her run you to the game seems like just another day of annoyance from her :thup:

Now that was a surprising answer!

I think the wife is giving him the option of playing his own game or going to the OF.... his response should be to play his own game - but I know how tough that would be for me, so for a 12 yr old I imagine it is tough too.

Stupid KO times :D