Cracking Image!

The stadium looks epic - dare I say I like the banners on the staircase?

They look ok in the photo but are out of place in real life.

Not sure why they are there but I consider the staircases iconic in terms of the Main Stand's design so it's a shame they're being underplayed.

They look ok in the photo but are out of place in real life.

Not sure why they are there but I consider the staircases iconic in terms of the Main Stand's design so it's a shame they're being underplayed.

there hasn't been an explanation why those covers are on. My guess is the cops thought the glass bricks could shatter and cause injuries in the event of a bombing. Can't think of any other reason....and they are beefing up security at all sporting events

there hasn't been an explanation why those covers are on. My guess is the cops thought the glass bricks could shatter and cause injuries in the event of a bombing. Can't think of any other reason....and they are beefing up security at all sporting events

Maybe but that seems unlikely.

There's just been some rebranding in and around the stadium recently (e.g. the fanzone, scoreboards and staircases) and I think this was perhaps just a misguided suggestion that may be removed after a short period.