Harry Forrester on being banished by Pedro Caixinha

Ex-Rangers midfielder Harry Forrester on being banished by Pedro Caixinha, rumours about his ‘attitude’ and proving a point at AFC Wimbledon

The attacking midfielder joined the Dons on a season-long loan after falling out of favour at Ibrox

HARRY FORRESTER will make his AFC Wimbledon debut today — determined to prove Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha wrong.

The winger was axed by the Portuguese gaffer and made to train with the kids over the summer before finally returning to England on a season-long loan.

Now, ahead of his first league action, the ex-Brentford and Doncaster star could not be more motivated.

Ahead of the Dons’ trip to Blackpool, Forrester, 26, said: “The Rangers manager made it clear I was not part of his plans.“I then had to train away from the group.

“I know I’m not a bad lad, I’m definitely not a bad lad. But when you are in Glasgow things are magnified.“A lot of the time it was Chinese whispers and far from the truth.“There were rumours I was banished from the training ground for my attitude, which was so far from the truth it was a joke.

“I was given a couple of weeks off to go back south to see my family.“When you are not playing people talk about the other side but I’d rather them talk about me playing well and scoring goals.

“I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Rangers.“Every time I wore the shirt I gave nothing less than 100 per cent — I have a big point to prove.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1505747/rangers-harry-forrester-pedro-caixinha-afc-wimbledon/

He was another who preferred his "Sun beds and tan" to training. Same as MOH.

is there really any evidence to substantiate that ?

I think we just didn't play MOH's game.....same as Garner

Forester started well with us.....we'd have won that cup if he's been fit enough to play I reckon

definitely got talent....it's loan isn't it.......when's his contract up ?

is there really any evidence to substantiate that ?

I think we just didn't play MOH's game.....same as Garner

Forester started well with us.....we'd have won that cup if he's been fit enough to play I reckon

definitely got talent....it's loan isn't it.......when's his contract up ?

If you are willing to accept 3rd hand evidence there is. My son in laws cousin came across the guy around 3 times a week for business reasons.

Forrester is a young guy who thought the world was his oyster and he had it made. He completely forgot what he was employed to do - last on the training field and first off it.

In days of yore we'd simply have chased him.