[FT] Ross County 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 31, 41; Herrera 89)

Disagree on the penalty, that was as perfectly timed a tackle as you will ever see, credit to the guy as a split second later and it's a pen and he's off.

Blatant red card for the elbow smash, typical Thomson downgrading it to a yellow against us. Alves would have walked for same challenge.

First 20-25 mins was comfortable without producing anything, scoring a really good goal really lifted us and a freak second has given us a big lead that we should be able to build on in the second half.

To be fair to Ross County they stacked the mid field with 5 and for much of the first half contained us to playing everything in front of them fortunately Tav broke their lines and hung up a cross from the byline that Morelos put away superbly with a header. Our second was great work from the wee man closing down the defenders and the keeper he's made a challenge on the keeper then got off the ground took the ball off the keeper and rolled it into an empty net. Need to push on in the second half and increase our dominance.

As comfortable a 45 minutes as we will get all season. We've controlled proceedings without creating a ton but could still have been 3 or 4 up at the break.

Can't believe I am saying this.... but Sutton has actually been decent on commentary

Aye the "diary chat" was scintillating... ;) (to be fair he had to be dragged into that)

Edited by SteveC

I'm talking about the red card incident - elbow in Miller's face

I definitely agree with that. Still not going down a conspiracy road but these refs are killing us and we're only in the 4th league game.

Aye the "diary chat" was scintillating... ;) (to be fair he had to be dragged into that)

I was meaning he hasn't been anti-Rangers - the "diary chat" wasn't him - that was the anchor, whoever that is... And was nonsense :D

I was meaning he hasn't been anti-Rangers - the "diary chat" wasn't him - that was the anchor, whoever that is... And was nonsense :D

Yp, I knew. just having fun....that was before I became nervous again