New strip info

MORE FOOTBALL

NEW SUPPLIES Rangers reveal new away kit will be released in October along with re-stock of home kit in megastore

Fans have been flocking to pick up the club's merchandise after Gers ripped up their seven-year deal with Sports Direct in June

By Robert Collins

11th August 2017, 6:12 pm

ADD COMMENT RANGERS have revealed the club’s new away kit is likely to be unveiled in October.

Gers ripped up their seven-year deal with Sports Direct in June, with both parties entering a new one-year agreement.

At the time, chairman Dave King said he hoped to launch away and third kits later in the year following discussions with manufacturer Puma.

And today the Light Blues’ supporters liaison officer Greg Marshall gave fans an update on them, and provided a timescale on more home strip stock.

He wrote on Twitter: “Home and new away are looking like October now, with third having a separate release.”

Fans have been flocking to the club’s megastore ever since the news broke of the deal termination.

Many made the journey to the south side of Glasgow, only to be disappointed after it was announced there was no stock with Rangers advising fans against making the journey to Ibrox.

Good news. I'm heading over to Goa again in January. The local who sets up my beach lounger, washes beach towels, and wears his feet down to the bone running back and forward serving me food and drink for 14 hours every day gets a Rangers jersey on our visit.

Hope it's a cracker.