Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

From late last night to now we can see that we won't be allowed to win in Scotland again. I've said that before and been accused of over-reacting but this is happening when there is no pressure on. If we ever got near to them at the end of the season, we'd be sabotaged on the field or by the compliance officer for things off it.

We're hated in Scotland, it's that simple - everyone wants us to lose more than they want their own teams to win or their traditional rivals to lose.

And I got this from a hubz forum just a few days off and this wont be retracted. They will continue this waffle in perpetuity.

Beaten by Beaton would be my first thought. However, although I don't think for one minute he will be impartial, we can do this. Just mind & keep the heid because he'll be trying to even up the sides by sending off two of our players.

Sure i'm the same as everyone in not being able to believe that pish.

If Stokes was a yellow, Jack's was a yellow at MOST. Stokes should have been off in my opinion.

Killed the rest of the half. If Rangers can get back in to it though, it will really show something of the team though.

Interested - who would take a draw at this stage?

The Rangers TV coverage shows Jack grabbing the hibs player, but after that, Stokes comes in and puts his forehead against Jack's but Jack stands his ground initially before backing away. Basically two hibs players go for us and Jack gets a red!!!!!

Shocker!

The Rangers TV coverage shows Jack grabbing the hibs player, but after that, Stokes comes in and puts his forehead against Jack's but Jack stands his ground initially before backing away. Basically two hibs players go for us and Jack gets a red!!!!!

Shocker!

Appalling, yes, but not shocking - to be expected if anything.

If we can get back into this all well and good but i'm definitely out. Not going to check anything till it's all over. The first time I have ever abandoned a Rangers game. This is almost enough to turn me into a conspiracy nut.

The ref has been a joke....

Stokes on Tav, was nothing short of assault. Try that on Buchanan St, and you'll get lifted.

Jack was never a sending off - he didn't do anything to warrant a yellow, never mind a straight red.

on the flip side, plenty of Hibs players deserving of yellows for consistent fouling.

Getting a win will be difficult, but would be an outstanding achievement considering its 12v10....