[FT] Sheff Wed 0 - 2 Rangers (Windass 43; Miller 56)

Bright first 30 mins or so then it was ironic we scored as Wednesday started to look the better team and we struggled to maintain possession.

Jack has been our best player, Hodson and Dorrans useful also. Just need a bit more quality in the final third.

We've been lively for the most part. We do look like we know what we're doing: the pressing looks more organised, and the passing out looks efficient and practiced.

Windass has been good, as has Candeias. Herrera has led the line well. We're just missing a bit of quality on the final ball or cross. As has been said above, we look quite solid defensively -- and that's with Hodson!

Miller has been good too, but lacks that something to make it click. I can't help think about how much better it would be if Naismith was there in place of Miller...

Edited by Rousseau

I know there is a reaction from most sides after conceding; however, in the 3-4 minutes until the ref' blew up for half time, Wednesday managed five unchallenged crosses into our box. I've only caught the last 15, are we deliberately defending so deep?

Happy with the half time score, nicely taken goal.