Yahoos 0 - Rosenborg 0

This match is the prime example of why I detest watching Euro games. I just wish the vikings would shut the feck up. Surely they have more than one song to sing ?

Fecking annoying in the extreme.

Have they changed the rules on shirt advertising ? Rosenberg have about 10 on their strips.

It is farily common in some countries and other sports too. Indeed, in Scotland you have lower tier sides having adverts on the front and back of their shirts (even the Yahoos methinks), which is an income somewhat inexplicably unexplored by us, not least when any pound was a prisoner.

Let's hope the next team they face will put the Scum to the sword.

Let's hope the next team they face will put the Scum to the sword.

I'm guessing since they laboured to beat Rosenborg they would need to get extremely lucky not to meet a sterner test next round but then they have been extremely lucky for quite sometime in more ways than one.

I don't know why they're seeded but they are so they're going to dodge Liverpool etc. These are the potential opponents.

Unseeded teams

Azerbaijan: Qarabağ

Kazakhstan: Astana

Croatia: Rijeka

Israel: Hapoel Be'er Sheva

Czech Republic: Slavia Prague

Romania: Steaua București

Switzerland: Young Boys

France: Nice

Germany: 1899 Hoffenheim

Turkey: İstanbul Başakşehir

Edited by JFK-1