Alan Clark sacked from the Record for sectarian tweets

Remember the Journalist who wrote the piece about Liewell running Scottish football. Well the tims seemingly have tooth-combed his twitter account and found an old tweet using Paedo's and FTP

He has been directly sacked by the Record.

Tho8pSv.jpg

Remember Jane Hamilton and her sectarian Hun tweets and also the fake police story? This was their reaction then.

oLsjEgm.jpg

Seemingly Jane said the things only in jest.

The Celtic blogger still working for the Record also had tweets including Dirty orange bastard which is seemingly okay for the Record.

Whether sacked or left its immaterial his employment has ended. Clear example of their fear of the Celtic support, any issue is quickly dealt with. They don't fear us as our support is weak and refuses to fight back. We are determined to have the moral high ground instead of fighting tooth and nail. We are our own worst enemy. We have all the power but not the fortitude to use it.

Was this not last year he was sacked , its certainly not new

I got it today from FF but the sentiment remains the same. In the one they will always support their journo's and in the other they sack him. Don't get me wrong I think he was stupid to put that in print and he possibly deserved to be sacked but there should be an even playing field on these matters