Beeb Scotland on Saturday.

So some have got voting shares & some don't. Why would anyone buy non-voting shares?

So who owns Celtic FC Ltd ?

Forgive my ignorance FS, but I read a lot of these posts with great interest and you seem to be quite well educated in these matters.

As someone who knows nothing of the footballing "back channels" is there realistically anything the mhanks can legally be found guilty of for anything? Re state aid, land deals, tax affairs and general dodgy dealings?

It seems they have friends covering their arse all over the place?

Forgive my ignorance FS, but I read a lot of these posts with great interest and you seem to be quite well educated in these matters.

As someone who knows nothing of the footballing "back channels" is there realistically anything the mhanks can legally be found guilty of for anything? Re state aid, land deals, tax affairs and general dodgy dealings?

It seems they have friends covering their arse all over the place?

To be found guilty of anything they'd need to be prosecuted but I doubt there's a will to investigate them properly let alone prosecute them.

The recently appointed Director of BBC Scotland, Donalda MacKinnon has revamped the management structure at Pacific Quay. She has appointed Ewan Angus as Commissioning Editor and Pauline Law as Chief of Production. The current Head of BBC Radio Scotland, Jeff Zycinski has quit in lieu of these appointments. The Easterhouse born and bred head-honcho has left after quarter of a century service, because dearest Donalda wants to turn the station into a 24hr platform for politics, current affairs, news, and sport. Thus, no music.

Often, I have wondered aloud on these pages, why does Dr Cosgrove continue to hang around PQ like a bad smell, he is in his 66th year? Big Stu' also participates in Beeb Scotland's weekly media review, with Eamonn O'Neill. When Donalda MacKinnon was appointed several weeks past, the Host of the Media Review, John Beattie asked the two man pane,l if anyone knew her? Dr Stu' piped up with, "I've met her on several occasions, I like her, I like her a lot". Bells began to ring, they are ringing louder today.

Over the years, I have spoken to a few folks that have worked with Dr Stu', former colleagues if you like. None have doubted his effectiveness, but his trait of toadyism to management was oft' mentioned. Twenty two years as one half of being the station's clown due, has been the platform to move across from football, to arts, current affairs, and politics. One former Beeb Producer told me his love for soul music is appropriate, every time he enters the building they should play the O Jays, the Backstabbers. It's a great opening lyric, 'they smile in your face, all the time they want to take your place, the Backstabbers'.