Channel 4's Alex Thomson promotes Nazi themed rant at Rangers

July 6, 2017

Channel 4's Chief Correspondent, Alex Thomson, has used his Twitter account to promote a vile, Nazi-themed rant at Rangers by IRA supporter, Celtic fan and self-styled 'Rebel journalist' Phil Macgiollabhain.

https://www.rangersobserver.com/views/2017/7/6/channel-4s-alex-thomson-promotes-nazi-themed-rant-at-rangers

Stuart Cosgrove remains a senior executive at Channel 4, and has often utilised BBC Scotland air time to defend/mitigate Alex Thomson. Cosgrove was a long time contributor and promoter of the RTC Blog. Cosgrove temporarily moved from the petty and ill informed Off/On the Ball to appear weekly on Traynor's show, to promote Ill Phil's agenda. ............................, etc.

Must be difficult for the likes of Thomson, Cosgrove, Spence etc.

They were desperately hoping the BTC would finish us.It didn't. We survived intact with our history.

I feel their pain......

C4 News is as left-wing as they come. Snow and others will all share and promote Thomson's views.

I'm "as left wing as they come" and I neither share not promote (quite the opposite) his views.

alex thomson‏

Verified account

*@alextomo

Replying to @pzj_1

@pzj_1 Morning John - apologies - my phone's been broken. Now in office and thus able to comment. I am not employed by Channel 4. Good luck.