Steven Naismith regrets manner of departure in June 2012

I've always believed Naismith when he said he was poorly advised.

He was vocal about his love of Rangers during the admin period. If it was possible I'd take him back.

Who advised him then ? Margaret McGibbon? You decide

Edited by RANGERRAB

Doesn't matter. You were banging on about others soendinding money to help the club survive. GS rightly points out Naismith took a 75% pay cut to also help out.

He took the drop soon after admin hit, long before he moved to Everton.

banging on?? Terrible sentence. He sat in the treatment room for a year plus nobody was coming in for him. The 75% pay cut was probably because he assumed it would be reimbursed. Sort yourself out.

No, that's just childish and you are far better than that Gribz.

This was tongue in cheek - as such I deleted the post. But as you know Ive no time for the guy. You are obviously a fan which is fine but on this topic its a fare split and we are allowed our anti opinions.

I wouldnt even have him back on a footballing matter. He is clearly past it. Decent player 3-7 years ago but not now and would be a bad apple in the dressing room IMO.

Edited by Gribz

banging on?? Terrible sentence. He sat in the treatment room for a year plus nobody was coming in for him. The 75% pay cut was probably because he assumed it would be reimbursed. Sort yourself out.

Isn't his fault he sat in the treatment room for a year. It's laughable people having a go at him for that. One thing Naismith ALWAYS gave was 100% and now we are blaming him for getting injured whilst giving his all ? That's very unfair.

You nor I have absolutely no idea why he took the pay cut. The only thing we DO know is that he did.

Someone that dislikes him will say he expected reimbursement whilst those that support will defend him. But all we really know is he took a pay cut. Credit where credit is due !!

This was tongue in cheek - as such I deleted the post. But as you know Ive no time for the guy. You are obviously a fan which is fine but on this topic its a fare split and we are allowed our anti opinions.

I wouldnt even have him back on a footballing matter. He is clearly past it. Decent player 3-7 years ago but not now and would be a bad apple in the dressing room IMO.

I don't think Naismith has ever been a bad apple in any dressing room he's been in. Do we have any proof of that ?

From a footballing perspective he is ten times the player of Waghorn and he is probably better than ANY striker we have.

Winding down or not, his type of quality is what we could be doing with. IMHO he would stroll Scotland if he came back.

I don't think Naismith has ever been a bad apple in any dressing room he's been in. Do we have any proof of that ?

From a footballing perspective he is ten times the player of Waghorn and he is probably better than ANY striker we have.

Winding down or not, his type of quality is what we could be doing with. IMHO he would stroll Scotland if he came back.

He would be a bad apple because of the past.

He cant even get a start for Scotland at the moment - that says it all.

We have to agree to disagree on this one Craig.

My apologies.

I always thought referring to someone as a donkey was about their playing abilities.

Have you never called someone who made a road error in their car a donkey? Or someone who fell off a chute a donkey? :)