Steven Naismith regrets manner of departure in June 2012

Sorry but he really gets up my nose. He is blaming the fact he was 25? How old was Steven Davis? What a total knob. Tens of thousands of fans poured money into the club to save it - I bought former poster Juffrey a season ticket to contribute to the survival of our team - which is nothing compared to what others did - yet this clown on a massive salary who sat in the treatment room for a year walked away. I have no time for donkeys like him. Ignorant to the core.

He took a 75 percent pay cut to help out.

Sorry but he really gets up my nose. He is blaming the fact he was 25? How old was Steven Davis? What a total knob. Tens of thousands of fans poured money into the club to save it - I bought former poster Juffrey a season ticket to contribute to the survival of our team - which is nothing compared to what others did - yet this clown on a massive salary who sat in the treatment room for a year walked away. I have no time for donkeys like him. Ignorant to the core.

Donkey ? Lol. You have a terribly short memory. He was the best in our team up till his injury against Aberdeen.

Aye dropping to what 6k a week knowing he was going down south to get 50k a week. Calculated clever fu****

Doesn't matter. You were banging on about others soendinding money to help the club survive. GS rightly points out Naismith took a 75% pay cut to also help out.

He took the drop soon after admin hit, long before he moved to Everton.

Fuck him, I'll chuck in ma season tickets if he comes back

It's amazing how fickle Rangers fans can be.

Ditch the club we love because of the return of an ex-player. Makes you wonder just how "loyal" some actually are.