Alex Rae statement on newspaper article

Alex Rae is a genuine guy from Dennistoun in Glasgow east end. I know he does a spot on Snyde and have heard him now and again on BBC Scotland.

I understand he is doing his best to be the voice of the supporters and club. In fairness he does just that and take no nonsense from anyone. He is also a member of his local parish and innthatvsense a pillar of the community.

The only problem is that this lot will do anything through their bitterness and they are as snide and two faced as you can get when it comes to Rangers hating.

I hope Alex had a few "quiet" words with that bam in duke street?

Alex Rae is a genuine guy from Dennistoun in Glasgow east end. I know he does a spot on Snyde and have heard him now and again on BBC Scotland.

I understand he is doing his best to be the voice of the supporters and club. In fairness he does just that and take no nonsense from anyone. He is also a member of his local parish and innthatvsense a pillar of the community.

The only problem is that this lot will do anything through their bitterness and they are as snide and two faced as you can get when it comes to Rangers hating.

I hope Alex had a few "quiet" words with that bam in duke street?

I agree, I've met him at supporters nights and he is a great guy who genuinely has the best intentions for the club.

The journo involved is Kenny Millar, a BIG TIME Hibby.

He is a regular on Cosgrove/Cowan, never misses an opportunity to have a kick at all things Rangers. Alex Rae must be more selective in future dealings with the print media.