BDO lose BTC appeal

I take your point, but the day we give any credence whatsoever to, far less found anything upon, the ravings of that fucking imbecile is the day we perish.

Glad you take my point :thup:

I listen to nothing Mad Joe says either - but it is certainly amusing to see his written communications to the SFA actually support our position rather than challenge it !!

We should sue for a retraction.

Agree mate, I would like to see the club banning these official fans groups who release these statements from Ibrox and also refuse tickets for their grounds, as a start.

Do the clubs have to give the go ahead to fans groups before releasing statements?, C1872 included.

Edited by ian1964

Agree mate, I would like to see the club banning these official fans groups who release these statements from Ibrox and also refuse tickets for their grounds, as a start.

Do the clubs have to give the go ahead to fans groups before releasing statements?, C1872 included.

You probably cant ban them and the club dont give permission.

Aside from the fact that they C&P the pointless arguments from one another about us not being able to get these players ...

... the majority of football fans also believe that 99% of all referees in this country are shyte and should be removed. Yet ...

How often do they want it investigated? Celtic lap dogs.

How often? They will debate till it ends up at some place that rules in their favor, even if it has to go to the SC. Oh wait ...

I do reckon that King made it rather clear that we'll take them, SPFL that is, to court if they whip up something silly. And they probably neither have the money to do this, nor will they want to do this. For AFAIK an association/league caught in a legal wrangle with some member clubs will be barred from UEFA competitions as long as the trial lasts. Which was probably the reason why the authorities set up the LNS investigation in the first place and will stick to it.

Edited by der Berliner

As a side note this is why we should never have spent the cash the fans raised when we went into admin.

We will need it now.

I think we are a bit more galvanized now - if a new fundraising is needed I believe that Bears will come out fighting once more.