I seen that a couple of hours ago Ian, your slipping!

I really should learn how to do it myself, I know. Thanks for posting.

This was to be expected of course, given previous demand levels then overnight a stratospheric increase in demand. That is of course unless you believe the moon-howlers claims of warehouses full of unsold stock just sitting there!

This was to be expected of course, given previous demand levels then overnight a stratospheric increase in demand. That is of course unless you believe the moon-howlers claims of warehouses full of unsold stock just sitting there!

I need to come off the lap top some times!, for food, walk the dog..........:laugh:

The very same moon-howlers are at this second referencing the club statement and going on about "ffs, they can't even get that right."

That warehouses full of jerseys being shifted was the motive for King dealing with SD only 3 or 4 days ago has been totally forgotten now.

We could never overestimate the level of fantasy and overall obsession coming from not just the usual suspects but from all corners. The biggest hubz forum at this very moment has a thread running 5 pages and 140 posts obsessing on what?

On their game with us still almost two months away. :laugh:

We could never overestimate the level of fantasy and overall obsession coming from not just the usual suspects but from all corners. The biggest hubz forum at this very moment has a thread running 5 pages and 140 posts obsessing on what?

On their game with us still almost two months away. :laugh:

Kiddyfiddler Street forum has had so many posts obsessing about Rangers that every 6 weeks or so they archive the "sevco" thread and start a new one. It is by far the most posted on subject in that website.

Kiddyfiddler Street forum has had so many posts obsessing about Rangers that every 6 weeks or so they archive the "sevco" thread and start a new one. It is by far the most posted on subject in that website.

The hubz might need to start archiving their thread on this game alone. When was the fixture list posted? Little over a week ago? And this game at Ibrox immediately became their major obsession and continues to be an obsession.

Though I suppose that might happen when you have nothing else to focus on but the next league one freebie they're chasing.

And incidentally over in the heartz ward of the asylum their latest 'theory' is that we're going to offer them McKay and cash for Walker. :roflmao: