RFC negotiate new 12 month retail deal with Sports Direct

RangersFC SLO We are looking at Saturday before the Megastore is restocked - they have a delivery tomorrow but won't be able to get it on shelves in time

https://twitter.com/RangersFCSLO

Is there anything left at megastore today at all Ian? We are all away hols next week so want to get top for the niece and I?? Don't mind if it's away or third kits?

Would love to see a graph of sales.......relative stable (low) line, then off the chart from last night....

I read on FF all the money is still getting made over to SD. I think I will wait until everything is finalised and I am paying Rangers.

From FF :bouncy2:

I went up first thing this morning with the intention of buying one of the three kits for both me and my brother, as well as some polos and any other bits and bobs.

Came out with some coloured pencils, a cat collar and a pint glass.

I read on FF all the money is still getting made over to SD. I think I will wait until everything is finalised and I am paying Rangers.

I'm sure you will find we are being kept in the dark with how money is divided regarding old stock.

Remember this stock has been laying around since the beginning of last season and probably stored in Sports Direct warehouse so i'm not parting with any cash until i'm convinced i'm wrong.

Also why are the tops on sale at £20? surely the club would benefit a whole lot more if sold at the RRP and i'm sure fans would still purchase at the full price, something not sitting right with me.

Meanwhile the beggar tramp fantasist has his own take on how things really are -

" Charles Green pointed out that the deal he signed in 2012 was for a period of five years. As much as this will be spun as a victory for the concert party carpetbagger, career criminal Dave King, the deal had run its course.

It comes at a good time for Mike Ashley who will be delighted that his next acquisition – Rangers Lite – will continue to have a formal relationship with his retail empire.

If the Chinese consortium can arrive at a deal to buy Ashley’s majority interest in Newcastle United FC, the retail magnate will have no impediment to using Lite as a conduit to improved market share in Europe. He has two years to forge deals prior to Brexit kicking in.

Ashley could have had King’s thick **** head on a cocktail stick, but he has his eyes firmly on the big picture. " :roflmao:

The shirts I bought last night from the online megastore link still have some sort of SD connection judging by the confirmation I got in email. It came from cs@sportsdirect.com

Thanks for your order at Sportsdirect.com. Money won't leave your account until Sportsdirect.com processes your order.

But presumably the club will get the bulk of that money as King stated.

Edited by JFK-1