FIFA Confederations Cup 2017: Group Stage

I agree mate and that would kill me. Especially the humidity. I believe it is also very humid on Bermuda where Craig lives, that is why I am not one bit jealous of his weather. I just couldn't handle it. I would be wringing my shirt out on a 15 minute basis.

Yep, very humid here too. To be honest, the summer hot, humid months I tend to spend more time indoors - not difficult with work :( - Saturday past the Mrs and I went to the America's Cup and I swear it was like being in a sauna - I only had 3 or 4 drinks and went to water because I was so dehydrated. I got to the point I told the Mrs to just leave me alone because I was so hot and bothered all I wanted was to get home and have a cold shower

It doesn't bother me that much though - it is always very pleasant to have the sun. The humidity is far worse than the heat. I have been in Vegas in 120 degree weather and it hasn't bothered me. It rarely goes above 90 here in Bermuda but the humidity is just horrible.

Gribz gets it tough in Singapore too

Yep, very humid here too. To be honest, the summer hot, humid months I tend to spend more time indoors - not difficult with work :( - Saturday past the Mrs and I went to the America's Cup and I swear it was like being in a sauna - I only had 3 or 4 drinks and went to water because I was so dehydrated. I got to the point I told the Mrs to just leave me alone because I was so hot and bothered all I wanted was to get home and have a cold shower

It doesn't bother me that much though - it is always very pleasant to have the sun. The humidity is far worse than the heat. I have been in Vegas in 120 degree weather and it hasn't bothered me. It rarely goes above 90 here in Bermuda but the humidity is just horrible.

Gribz gets it tough in Singapore too

It regularly goes over 100 during an Oklahoma summer and the humidity is horrific. There is an old film set in the US south with Sidney Poitier and Rod Steiger called in the heat of the night and I never quite got the meaning of that title till I lived here.

In the summer it's common for the temperatures to remain in the 90's with terrific humidity all night long so nothing gets the chance to cool off before the sun comes up again. When I came here I had to learn not to open windows or even blinds nor leave a door open as I often would in Scotland. Used to like sleeping with a window open at night but that's not possible here.

Oklahoma City lies in a temperate humid subtropical climate (Köppen: Cfa), with frequent variations in weather daily and seasonally, except during the consistently hot and humid summer months.