Friendly: Rangers 5-0 Coleraine

What is probably most interesting is the two line ups for each 45...

First 45’ XI: Tavernier, Bates, Cardoso, Wallace, Jack, Holt, Kranjcar, Dalcio, Waghorn, Miller.

Second 45’ XI: O’Halloran, Wilson, Ross McCrorie, Beerman, Rossiter, Halliday, Windass, McKay, Hardie (Thompson 76’), Dodoo.

All 3 of the new starts (Cardoso, Jack, Dalcio) started the 1st 45 - so would that give an indication as to who Pedro's 1st choices are ? When you add the Captain and Kranjcar into those numbers I suspect you may be looking at those who seem to be preferred choices (other than new players still due to come in).

Does that mean those who played the second 45 are "fringe" players ? Would be tough on guys like Rossiter and McKay

That is interesting. No keeper and still got a shut out.

Edited by the gunslinger

I like the statement he made "it's also important to see Lee back, Niko back and Jordan back" - I think those three, the latter two especially, can be like two new signings for us - and important ones at that !

The line-ups look like 4-2-3-1.

MOH at Right-back, though!?

Now we know Pedro reads the Gersnet and was listening to me. What is more.

Michael O’Halloran, playing right-back, rounded off the scoring for the afternoon on 80 minutes. The pacey 26-year-old stormed forward from his defensive role to fly down the flank, swerve through the Coleraine ranks and cut into the box. He finished neatly to sneak the ball in at the near post.

You read it here first.:whistle:

One swallows does not a summer make

He would be a liability at RB.

You read that here first too :D

At least we will know before pushing him out the door. I don't know why but I have a feeling it may suite him and he could at least be back-up for 2 positions.

Now we know Pedro reads the Gersnet and was listening to me. What is more.

You read it here first.:whistle:

Well done Pedro, you managed to keep your true identity a secret all this time. You certainly fooled me with the Pete/Pedro name change ;-)

Well done Pedro, you managed to keep your true identity a secret all this time. You certainly fooled me with the Pete/Pedro name change ;-)

Just enjoying my Vinhos no Mercado :)

At least we will know before pushing him out the door. I don't know why but I have a feeling it may suite him and he could at least be back-up for 2 positions.

If indeed you are right pete - and I am always happy to be proven wrong..... then we can release Hodson as we wont need him for cover at RB or LB seeing as we will have MOH at RB and Beerman at LB.

I don't think MOH gives you back up on the right wing though - he just doesn't have the tricks, distribution or skill to be a winger IMHO.