Friendly: Rangers 5-0 Coleraine

If indeed you are right pete - and I am always happy to be proven wrong..... then we can release Hodson as we wont need him for cover at RB or LB seeing as we will have MOH at RB and Beerman at LB.

I don't think MOH gives you back up on the right wing though - he just doesn't have the tricks, distribution or skill to be a winger IMHO.

I will agree with that and that was the very reason Arthur Numan was put back to LB. I don't know if it will work but I would try a winger who can tackle at full-back before letting him go. MOH is not frightened to put in a tackle. In the case of David Templeton you know you don't have to try it as he is made of glass.

MOH can't pass you said. Passing as a forward is totally different as passing as a defender where you have the game in front of you. Not many players will beat him for speed. He will probably make the same mistakes as Beerman in the beginning but as I said Numan was also terrible in the beginning. It is a learning curve. I don't Know if he has the game for it but In Pedro's first game when he was put there I saw certain things that give me the idea it is worth a punt. He was beaten with a pass inside him as is Beermans weak point but that happens in the transition as a winger wants to hug the line. We will see what Pedro thinks of him in the near future and that is all I meant, that we know what we have in house before we show him the door. A winger reverting to full-back works regularly. Not many strikers can play CH with big Derek and dare I say it Chris Sutton being 2 that I can think of.