Jon Toral: It was an honour to play for Rangers during loan spell from Arsenal

JON TORAL admits it was an honour to play for Rangers in the second half of the season.

The midfielder cut short a loan stint with Granada to make the move to Ibrox from Arsenal during the January transfer window.

Toral scored three goals in 15 appearances for the Light Blues before returning to the Emirates at the end of the campaign.

He is not part of Pedro Caixinha’s plans for next term but he savoured his time north of the border.

Toral told Arsenal Media: “It is tough sometimes and you have to adapt to everything and in every loan I have had I have needed time to adapt.“It is not easy to move around, to live in different countries and get used to different leagues.

“But the quicker you do that the quicker you can prove that you are there to play games and help the team.“Since the first time that I stepped into Glasgow, with all the people and expectation, even in the airport, you can tell that it is a massive club in this country, and not just in this country but in the world.

“The amount of titles they have and the history they have, it is a massive club and to be part of it for six months was really an honour. I am proud of myself for that.

“It is an amazing feeling when you see 50,000 [fans] jumping up and the atmosphere is just amazing.”

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/15345300.Jon_Toral__It_was_an_honour_to_play_for_Rangers_during_loan_spell_from_Arsenal/

Started off well enough but faded.

Good luck to the lad though. Doubt he will break into Arsenals team.

Started off bad, had a slight burst of form and then got worse. When I seen him live in 2 games I couldn't believe how lazy he was. He will not make it at Arsenal or in the PL.