Insight into why Whyte was found not guilty

That's the second chapter of my new book, No One Likes Us, Even Jury's.

Even a jury like the one at Whyte's trial ?

All 15 of them must have had fantastic legal minds to reach a verdict in 2 hours after a 7 week trial.

Even a jury like the one at Whyte's trial ?

All 15 of them must have had fantastic legal minds to reach a verdict in 2 hours after a 7 week trial.

Having never been on a jury. I've always figured it goes like it did on Eight Men Out.

I.e. Following the trial and the first chance they get to vote on the verdict is when they enter the room. Dependant on what happens they take it from there.

Luckily for the defendant in Eight Men Out not everyone thought he was guilty straight out.

Revealed: How Murray International Holdings' accounts outline Lloyds 'incentives' to Sir David Murray before and after Craig Whyte Rangers sale.

Insider.co.uk has gone through the audited records of MIH from 2007 to 2013 which show the metals business was just one of a number of lucrative assets Sir David prised away from his heavily indebted group.

http://www.insider.co.uk/news/revealed-how-murray-international-holdings-10575967

All Aboard The Rangers Circus

Written by: 1972

Wednesday, 7th June 2017

Once again, the Rangers circus has rolled in to town, and while the football side of the business appears to be promising (more of that later), the Craig Whyte saga has exploded, with him being found Not Guilty of the fraud charges brought before him.

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=153&a=all-aboard-the-rangers-circus