Scottish Junior Cup*Final

Auchinleck Talbot v Glenafton Athletic - 16:05 - BBC ALBA

Craig will be glued to this!

SUPER TALBOT !!!

Record holders, history makers and the best Junior team we have EVER seen in Scotland.

Local derby against Glenafton who play 5 miles up the road in New Cumnock. Just like Cumnock I can't stand them because their fans are scumbags - I remember one time they threatened to stab my Dad for him having the audacity to cheer a Talbot goal against them.

Much as though Talbot have the much, much more esteemed history in this competition I sadly suspect Glenafton will beat them today, though I am basing that on nothing more than the fact Glenafton won the league whilst Talbot finished 3rd. But it should be close either way.

COME ON TALBOT !!!!

The last time these two met in the Cup Final Davie "Provo" Provan said "Talbot's history usually means that they intimidate teams into submission. I can't see that happening today, I think Glenafton will win".

Result ? 4-0 to Talbot in an absolute canter that could have been 6 or 7. If you get the chance watch the 1992 final to see the quality of the hat-trick

Glenafton wins the Scottish cup, nae luck Craig!, but having been on the receiving end of two defeats from the Talbot in the Scottish, 0-1 in the 5th round @ Tranent, and 2-1 in the quarter final @ the Talbot, it's good to see someone else win it!