Champions League Final: Juventus v Real Madrid

I'd ban the two of them from next years competition.

It reminded me of the Monty Python "Hospital For Overactors" sketch.

Why players with those guys talent choose to fall down, dive, cheat and act like erseholes really defeats me.

Tonights match was a fecking disgrace given who were playing.

Of course the limitless Ronaldo ego now in overdrive saying he can't be criticised. I have never been critical of his talent he's a great player it's his big head that grates on peoples nerves. And I can criticse him for that.

Of course the limitless Ronaldo ego now in overdrive saying he can't be criticised. I have never been critical of his talent he's a great player it's his big head that grates on peoples nerves. And I can criticse him for that.

I can't criticise him for his double delight first goal at 3/1. Guy has been a stick on every week in the goalscorer market ha

Sergio Ramos is a disgrace. He should have been the one that was sent off.

Felt like being sick when I saw him celebrating at the end.

His foot did get stood on when you see a wider angle. That said he should be removed from football forever for being a horrible cunt

I can't criticise him for his double delight first goal at 3/1. Guy has been a stick on every week in the goalscorer market ha

I doubt he would be having any issues at all with being labeled a great if he didn't spend so much time talking about how great he is.