Scott McDonald reveals how Helicopter Sunday caused rifts with his family

Yet Sutton accused Dunfermline of sitting off us in 2003 last game but its not OK for McDonald to do his job that year. The bitterness!!

Sutton employed today to air his views for BT Sports fans! The world has gone mad!

C****c FC and their fans have been guilty of intimidating referees/players/clubs to gain advantage for as long as I can remember and they get away with it and are the first to cry when any decision goes against them, that is their mentality and nothing will change that, that is why it is impossible to have a conversation with any of them about football, they have a massive chip on their shoulder that will never vanish, the fact they are given a free run at their intimidation is more of a problem!.

C****c FC and their fans have been guilty of intimidating referees/players/clubs to gain advantage for as long as I can remember and they get away with it and are the first to cry when any decision goes against them, that is their mentality and nothing will change that, that is why it is impossible to have a conversation with any of them about football, they have a massive chip on their shoulder that will never vanish, the fact they are given a free run at their intimidation is more of a problem!.

Follow Dutch football and bring the video referee in to play. In the Dutch play-off finals there were 5 decisions looked at by the video referee which gave an honest game. Funny enough the referee got most of the decisions correct.

Follow Dutch football and bring the video referee in to play. In the Dutch play-off finals there were 5 decisions looked at by the video referee which gave an honest game. Funny enough the referee got most of the decisions correct.

3 out of 5?

This is so true. Jim Craig the Dentist still rams this down anyone's ears who care to listen. Lisbon Lion?

More like a bitter auld bastard who never did get his hole.

3 out of 5?

I saw 3 where the video referee backed the referee up on his decision and 2 where the referee went to the recorder himself to look before giving a decision. It was different games and a different set-ups. One set-up was the video referee and the other was where the referee could look for himself before making a final decision.

This is so true. Jim Craig the Dentist still rams this down anyone's ears who care to listen. Lisbon Lion?

More like a bitter auld bastard who never did get his hole.

Thing is this will make it even harder for us this season, due to their intimidation of the refs, you seen in the build up to the cup final even Brenda was threatening the officials without being reprimanded from the incompetent SFA

Thing is this will make it even harder for us this season, due to their intimidation of the refs, you seen in the build up to the cup final even Brenda was threatening the officials without being reprimanded from the incompetent SFA

I didn't watch a single part of the cup final mate, wasn't the least bit interested at all, dodged it like it was Michele McManus, Rod (f*ckin) Stewart, BBC Scotland or Ra Ra Bargwah and many others of the like.

Did Brenda really threaten the officials? Wouldn't surprise me tbh...he stinks like those I mention above.

I didn't watch a single part of the cup final mate, wasn't the least bit interested at all, dodged it like it was Michele McManus, Rod (f*ckin) Stewart, BBC Scotland or Ra Ra Bargwah and many others of the like.

Did Brenda really threaten the officials? Wouldn't surprise me tbh...he stinks like those I mention above.

I never watched it either, I'm talking about the weeks build up where he was warning the officials in the record!

C9-BWKCWsAE8z3v.jpg:large

Edited by ian1964