Jim Stewart has joined Nottingham Forest

snake - like the rest of them.........

That's extremely unfair. What has he done to deserve that?

Pedro wanted his own coach in so Stewart would have had to leave. Perhaps the retirement story was just something to show him to leave with a little dignity. Perhaps he did plan to retire and changed his mind. Either way Rangers haven't been disadvantaged.

snake - like the rest of them.........

What a stupid remark for somebody that has given us years of service. He was pushed out by Pedro bringing in his own man.

Personally I don't even think Warburton was a snake. He was obviously clashing with King and looked for a way out which if done right would have saved us money. It went tits up but that is another story.

Personally I don't even think Warburton was a snake. He was obviously clashing with King and looked for a way out which if done right would have saved us money. It went tits up but that is another story.

No I cant agree with Warburton and Weir, they were working their ticket out and didnt want to finish the job IMO. Their agent resigned on behalf of them and tried to cut a deal. That has been the final chapter on this.