Thanks for that very cheering post. It puts things into a proper perspective.

I watched only from minute 79 to minute 87. I did not see the goalkeeper of the team drawn as the home side until minute 87. The other team were very, very poor yet they whacked us just three weeks ago.

The greatest treble of all had to be the one in 1992-93.

Not only did we have to contend with the nonsensical 44 game league season we also had the Europe in which we narrowly missed out on a CL final.No luxury of being out of Europe before Christmas & being able to concentrate solely on domestic issues !!

That was a real achievement

The greatest treble of all had to be the one in 1992-93.

Not only did we have to contend with the nonsensical 44 game league season we also had the Europe in which we narrowly missed out on a CL final.No luxury of being out of Europe before Christmas & being able to concentrate solely on domestic issues !!

That was a real achievement

and we were cheated out of European success

Why do we have a thread about them winning a treble? Did not watch game, not interested. Let them obsess about us, not us them.

If you read the OP it is very little about Crltic's treble and almost all about Rangers and Greig

Celtic winning a treble in a league setup devoid of any quality means nothing. Granted, we have done much the same, though I don't think we ever had a treble winning side as lacklustre as this current Celtic team. I don't follow Scottish football aside from our games, but my opinion of this Celtic side is they are a mediocre outfit with three good players and a very good manager who will piss off back to England as soon as he gets a decent offer,

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy