FA Cup Final Arsenal v Chelsea

, the FA cup does not mean that much anymore. I'm just disappointed that it can't be considered a double winning season. Any trophy that a joke club like Arsenal regularly win is clearly meaningless.

A joke club like Arsenal is a poor comment and should be ignored. Englands 3rd best side of all time and not by blinkered Man City and Chelsea fans who think football started in the last 10 years.

You and all Chelsea fans would have had it as very meaningful if Chelsea had the double. A league and cup double is a huge achievement. It would have been bigger than Man Utds double this season which they are getting credit for.

The FA Cup's value has been brought back a bit this year for me. A few good small clubs going on runs, 4 top teams in the semi finals and the best final Ive seen at the New Wembley. I just wish they would switch the semi finals to neutral grounds again (not Wembley) and the final moved back to 3pm.

Wenger should be given another year (not 2) to see if he can keep this form 9 wins in 10 and that level of performance. He has to put in a title challenge, sign 2 world class players and get to the last 8 of the CL then review it.

EDIT - Oops I forgot Arsenal arent in the CL. So use to them being in it. So make that last 4 of the Europa depending on what teams are in it after the first 34 rounds and who drops into the cup from the CL. Alternatively play the second string in the Europa and give the Premier League a right good going.

Edited by Gribz

A blatant offside and handball should.

Regardless, and this is not just me being bitter, the FA cup does not mean that much anymore. I'm just disappointed that it can't be considered a double winning season. Any trophy that a joke club like Arsenal regularly win is clearly meaningless.

You are right, the FA Cup doesn't mean that much anymore.... but had Chelsea won it, ironically you would be in here banging on about "the wonderment of a Chelsea double" - hahahahaha

The hounding of Wenger has been shameful. They didn't spend the money to keep up and I would guess that's not his fault. What manager would turn down money for players if it were offered.

The hounding of Wenger has been shameful. They didn't spend the money to keep up and I would guess that's not his fault. What manager would turn down money for players if it were offered.

It actually IS his fault. The club majority shareholders (Usmanov and Kroenke) have BOTH made it abundantly clear that there are funds available to Wenger if he wishes to use them. He has chosen not to use all of those funds - but as an economics graduate I can see why he wants to run a balanced ship.