FA Cup Final Arsenal v Chelsea

Chelsea heavy favourites for the double and cant see part anything than a comfortable win considering Arsenals defence issues. Koscielny is suspensed, Gabriel injured, Gibbs doubtful and Mustafi recovering from concussion meaning he is a doubt. That leaves Mertesacker and Holding for centre half.

Considering that Man City were still favourites in the semi final and Arsenal went through, therefore considering the odds are good Ive a few various flutters on different results.

Head says Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea but Im going for Arsenal 3-2 Chelsea possibly after extra time.

Wont even look at the other final at Hampden.

I'm ashamed to say I'm watching the Scottish Cup final. There's nothing much on until the FA Cup final - god knows what I'm going to do for the next couple of months?!

They're not playing too well, but that could be down to Aberdeen nullifying them. Aberdeen are bang average; they play the percentage game, which embarrassingly in Scotland gets you 2nd. Some of the decision making is baffling: square the ball and there's a decent chance of it going in, instead the captain for the day, Shinnie, decides to shoot from an acute angle, wasting a good opportunity. They've invariably hit the 'keeper instead of aiming for a corner too.

Jack looks average too; he's shadowing his man well, and cuts out/intercepts a good few balls, but he's not done much; and doesn't look too comfortable with his feet, although he's not done anything wrong and he certainly doesn't give it away. He might be what we need, or at least someone we can use: good tackler/interceptor, a physical presence and someone to keep it simple.

Edited by Rousseau

I spent this afternoon sleeping (hungover) and watching Twin Peaks. I just cannot bring myself to watch a single minute of Scottish football unless it involves us.

Anyway, game's kicked off. Good to see a minute's silence observed as opposed to breaking into ridiculous clapping and singing. Children died. Bow your head and shut up for a minute to pay your respects. Simple.

8-0 Chelsea.

Maybe just 8-1 then? :ninja:

It was a wrong decision on so many levels: it's a handball in the build-up and then Ramsey is offside, moving towards the ball. They even talk about it, so I don't know how they give it?

Edited by Rousseau

Maybe just 8-1 then? :ninja:

It was a wrong decision on so many levels: it's a handball in the build-up and then Ramsey is offside, moving towards the ball. They even talk about it, so I don't know how they give it?

The flag goes up, the Chelsea players stop and he clearly interferes with play. Bizarre.