Rangers Launch Executive Club

That sounds really exciting and cutting-edge technology. What does it mean?!

All this info and stats wont be worth anything for fans in the ground if the issues surrounding the quality of signal is not resolved. I cant get any 4G signal at Ibrox during a game and need to go to 3G to even get livescore updates, and have virtually no chance of getting on twitter or facebook during a match and never at half-time. These stats would be an interesting review on the bus home, but the point of it seems to be in-play so hopefully this is the pre-curser to some decent signal coverage inside the ground.

Screens in the concourses are to be welcomed. I had noticed that they had taken down all the blank tv screens in the concourse (Copland Rear) for the last home game of the season so I was hoping something was being planned for next season. At present there is no point buying a rising stars ticket when I go down to the concourse at half time to catch up with my mates and cant see or hear the winning numbers. Screens in the concourse would probably add a considerable number of sales to Rising Stars, far less the other benefits, or even just being good matchday service for the paying customers.

I couldn't give a monkeys how many tv screens there are or the quality of the picture they show.

I pay to watch what's on show on the pitch.

That's where I want to see improvement.

All this info and stats wont be worth anything for fans in the ground if the issues surrounding the quality of signal is not resolved. I cant get any 4G signal at Ibrox during a game and need to go to 3G to even get livescore updates, and have virtually no chance of getting on twitter or facebook during a match and never at half-time. These stats would be an interesting review on the bus home, but the point of it seems to be in-play so hopefully this is the pre-curser to some decent signal coverage inside the ground.

Screens in the concourses are to be welcomed. I had noticed that they had taken down all the blank tv screens in the concourse (Copland Rear) for the last home game of the season so I was hoping something was being planned for next season. At present there is no point buying a rising stars ticket when I go down to the concourse at half time to catch up with my mates and cant see or hear the winning numbers. Screens in the concourse would probably add a considerable number of sales to Rising Stars, far less the other benefits, or even just being good matchday service for the paying customers.

Why does the club not offer Wi-Fi for a fee?

It means Rousseau will be the one at Ibrox on Match days all google-eyed in the concourse looking at stats and graphs.... whilst the game is entering its final 10 minutes on a knife edge :ninja::roflmao:

I always update twitter on 43 minutes and scroll back at H-T because as you say it's nigh on impossible to get a signal at H-T.

If you miss the Rising Stars numbers at H-T you can check them online after the game, have to do that quite often during the winter when I go in to try and defrost.