Bluebear54-s-GPL-2016-17- St. Johnstone v Rangers

There were a few noteworthy performances.

PJ_1872, Gribz and StuGers performed very well considering they started later than the rest, with Gribz in particular gaining the most Correct Number of Ranges Goals.

The top 5 tended to pick out the most FGS, with myself ahead in that regard.

However, Yorkshire Bear was far away the best at predicting the Correct Score with 10; SBS and 26th of Foot were not far behind with 7 a piece.

BH and SBS were definitely the luckiest of buggers picking up the most bonus points... :D

Edited by Rousseau

Well done Yorkshire bear and to bluebear for doing all the work

For those who aren't aware - the Prediction league is named after "bluebear54" - a well known, well liked forum member who we sadly lost to cancer a couple of years ago.

Rousseau did all the work :)

Well done Yorkshire Bear. I had a poor year defending my trophy!! Big thanks to Rousseau for organising and running

I have just understood we need to get the score right, otherwise I would have won it.:D

Well done to everyone and a good crack. Thanks Rousseau for organising it. Can I just ask that we remember Bluebear 54 for originally organising it. I hope he is watching from above.

Edited by pete

BH and SBS were definitely the luckiest of buggers picking up the most bonus points... :D

You make your own luck in football and my two top 4 finishes clearly proves I am one of the most consistent if not the most consistent forecaster. :D

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I woulds like to echo the thanks to Rousseau for both the organisation and weekly analysis.

Congratulations to most worthy winner, Yorkshire Bear. If the club ever decide to indulge in 'Moneyball' analysis and approach, then the two mentioned posters are your men.

After a decade of posting on the forum, this was my first year of participating in Bluebear's wonderful creation. It became quite addictive.