Record Back Page 06/05/2017

reminds me of the 90's when every pre season mcstay would assert with absolute conviction that no way would Rangers be doing 9 in a row

why can no one at Ibrox just keep quiet about what they are endlessly "going to do"

reminds me of the 90's when every pre season mcstay would assert with absolute conviction that no way would Rangers be doing 9 in a row

why can no one at Ibrox just keep quiet about what they are endlessly "going to do"

To be fair, the record twisted his words!, shock horror!!!

Just part of the hype leading up to ST renewal.

I don't think there will be many will not be renewing their ST!

Paid mine already. I'm not as confident as you Ian? I reckon we will lose circa 5k? Which will be about 2-5m. If it's as much as down to 35k STs sold then it's approx 5m loss?

I can see a few dropping off?

Paid mine already. I'm not as confident as you Ian? I reckon we will lose circa 5k? Which will be about 2-5m. If it's as much as down to 35k STs sold then it's approx 5m loss?

I can see a few dropping off?

I hope you are wrong!, the club needs us

Neil Lennon has done nothing that Stubbs didn't do really. Hibs have the same points total as they did last season.

Well, you don't know what TLB threatened them with in case they did not perform on the pitch? Extended individual face to face sessions?