Take in the lines

Again, you're worrying too much about them.

In the last three games - at Hampden, Parkhead and Ibrox - we have caused them problems and should have scored more goals than we did. As such, let's take the game to them from the off and let them worry about us.

I'm not being blasé here or dismissing the threats Celtic carry but sitting back doesn't really play to our strengths so let's ensure we do that first and foremost in front of a passionate home support.

You are correct but our problems on Sun stemmed from being outnumbered in midfield, that's the battle we must win especially in this fixture.

You are correct but our problems on Sun stemmed from being outnumbered in midfield, that's the battle we must win especially in this fixture.

Yeh we were totally muscled out of midfield and we were always a man short as lego muncher had freedom of Hampden on Sunday.

We badly missed Toral too and should he not play it could be the same?

Having said that PC had us way too deep. We need to go straight at them and play to our strengths.

All the tactics in the world are no good if the players have no appetite for effort?

Edited by cooponthewing

You can, we have done it as have Alloa and others.

There was mention made at the Hampden game where the commentator said, "Of course the pitch is exactly the same size as all others." ??

Maybe a rule change or a standard applies in the top division ?

I remember Souness wanted to do it in a European match but got stopped.

There was mention made at the Hampden game where the commentator said, "Of course the pitch is exactly the same size as all others." ??

Maybe a rule change or a standard applies in the top division ?

I remember Souness wanted to do it in a European match but got stopped.

Souness did do it v Dynamo Kiev with us. We won 2-0 Falco and Mcoist scored. I was I govan stand that night. We had been beaten 1-0 in first leg.

Souness did do it v Dynamo Kiev with us. We won 2-0 Falco and Mcoist scored. I was I govan stand that night. We had been beaten 1-0 in first leg.

There was another match coop, Italian side ?? where we were stopped from doing it.

I doubt PC had us playing too deep. We were lacking someone keeping any sort of form and shape on the park, as well as getting hold of the ball. They were swarming all over us and we didn't get going at all, just check the possession stats for that period. Which was down to us having no leader on the park and half a team not at the races at all.