Kenny Miller offered new Rangers deal after impressing boss Pedro Caixinha

Miller is our player of the season, second top goalscorer (top in the league and most assists) plus he's a real example of a proper professional so unless PC had a better alternative it really was a no brainer especially with the EL qualifiers in June.

If we find someone better in the transfer window so be it but until then Miller deserves his contract and his place in the team.

What about Miller and Hardie up front?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Miller is our player of the season, second top goalscorer (top in the league and most assists) plus he's a real example of a proper professional so unless PC had a better alternative it really was a no brainer especially with the EL qualifiers in June.

If we find someone better in the transfer window so be it but until then Miller deserves his contract and his place in the team.

What about Miller and Hardie up front?

That would be woeful

It doesn't matter if he was the best player in a team that looks like finishing 3rd.

I'm worried that this is another sign that we can't find players to keep him out of the team.

If we can't do that then there will be a difficult season ahead.

For a reported £10Kpw this is a ridiculous waste of money we clearly don't have out of our playing squad budget.

He has been terrible again this season, and in his three seasons since he came back to haunt us for a third time, he has been absolutely woeful with a very poor return by way of goals. His form is being masked by such a poor overall season for the club, but he wouldn't make my top 10 in POTY running.

Another really good chance missed in a big game at the weekend to add to his last minute sitter on Hogmanay and the myth that he is a big game player is shattered.

He has lost his pace, his control is as bad as ever, his passing is awful, his positional awareness is abject.

I agree he is a model pro and seems well liked by his teammates and coaches, but that is not enough to waste £500k on his wages for what even many of his supporters are saying is likely to be a back up role next season.

I would have been happy for him to get any non-playing role Pedro wanted for him for the many positives he brings to the club, I just am astonished that we think we can afford to spend a huge chunk of money on a guy who is clearly in decline, as well as a place in the squad that could easily go to a better player or potential player.

I hope the reports of a new deal are wrong.

For a reported £10Kpw this is a ridiculous waste of money we clearly don't have out of our playing squad budget.

He has been terrible again this season, and in his three seasons since he came back to haunt us for a third time, he has been absolutely woeful with a very poor return by way of goals. His form is being masked by such a poor overall season for the club, but he wouldn't make my top 10 in POTY running.

Another really good chance missed in a big game at the weekend to add to his last minute sitter on Hogmanay and the myth that he is a big game player is shattered.

He has lost his pace, his control is as bad as ever, his passing is awful, his positional awareness is abject.

I agree he is a model pro and seems well liked by his teammates and coaches, but that is not enough to waste £500k on his wages for what even many of his supporters are saying is likely to be a back up role next season.

I would have been happy for him to get any non-playing role Pedro wanted for him for the many positives he brings to the club, I just am astonished that we think we can afford to spend a huge chunk of money on a guy who is clearly in decline, as well as a place in the squad that could easily go to a better player or potential player.

I hope the reports of a new deal are wrong.

I doubt he's on anywhere near £10k p.w.